Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow Day AGAIN!


We are off school for the 5th day this school year and we are to have 4-6 inches with possibly more. Some places may get 8 inches. So what should we do to keep us busy.

I'm thinking some baking, movie watching, game playing and sorry to say we have lots of laundry that I need help with. We have thank yous to write and maybe phone calls to reach out and touch someone. We will also go play outside and I will shovel the drive way.

So there is something else I'm doing today and that is praying my sister to town. She is due to get into the airport right in the heaviest part of this storm. I so want her to come in today but I really want her to be safe.

Who knows what the day will bring but I hope it helps with the "wait" for our daughter to join us. Maybe we will lay bets today on what month we could get our referral. No money of course.

Enough of the randomness on this post. Let it snow. Let it snow, Let it snow!

No comments: