Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Get'n closer to my sister


Hi everyone!I am your guest blogger for today.My name is Abby. I am the 3rd kid in the Ewing family.I wanted to share about the numbers we are on the waiting list. I am so excited. On the girls list we are # 88!!!! We started out as # 100 and now we are 88! We are also on the siblings list in case God blesses us with two!We are # 34 on that list.I am so happy!I am looking forward to sharing a room with her because Asher shares a room with Caleb and I was jealous of them.I need someone in the room when I sleep because when I am alone I don't sleep good. I am also excited to play with her and teach her new stuff.


1 comment:

Anderson Crew said...

We are excited for you and your family! How fun! A new sister or two!