If I was to post pictures of what has been happening the last few weeks (3 to be exact), you'd have photos of fevers, sore throats, coughs, aches all over and head aches. So far, knock on wood, Asher and I have missed the action. It started with Caleb having strep two weeks ago, then Abby last week and this week Caroline and Brad have a nasty flu. I may sleep on the couch tonight with the windows OPEN!!!
Since I don't have sick pictures I'll post this cute one of Asher and Buckeye watching Dad get some fire wood.
2 comments:
Sweet pic :-) It would look neat in black and white also. Glad you have missed it! I just got it today. Im guessing I got what Meya said her teacher came to school with!!
kt
That is adorable. You need to blow that up. I showed this to Rodo who said how cute. That one is a little crazy one. I guess he remembers last summer and Asher jumping in the pool. I will pray for you sorry we got cut off earlier this morning.
Cathy
Post a Comment