
We usually get one good weekend of ice skating on a nearby lake and this is that weekend. Asher got on skates for the first time and we caught it on tape. By the end of our time there he was skating (or walking around) on his own. But I think he liked eating snow more (as is seen here). Abby loved spinning and Caleb loved falling and Caroline enjoyed spinning and dancing on her skates. Grandma joined us for the fun!

4 comments:
Love the photo and video. Definitly footage like you'd see on the Shipley screen probably the Ewings too. I pray you get more chances to skate. Bless Caleb. He took quite the spill. Miss you and love you.
Cathy
What a special family moment. Looked like lots of fun. I've honestly only skated a few times and have to give an applause to Asher for his accomplishment on skates!!!
That was great! I love it! Your blog is one of my absolute favs!!!
Love you! I am planning on coming to visit in the spring. :)
I think he is a born Hockey player. Keep him on those skates! :) Miss you.
Post a Comment