Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Fun with our cousins!
About a week ago we had a great game night with three of my nieces and the kids' cousins. They are Marlene, Marilin and Olga (hope I spelled them right, girls!). We had a great night eating and playing a game called I'd Rather. M, M and O are all from Mexico and speak English really well. We try our limited Spanish we have but we don't do them justice. We had a great time and enjoyed lots of laughter. Olga is now in Indiana, Marlene is still in town and Marilin goes back to Mexico for a few weeks. We can't wait to do it again but it may be awhile that we can get all three of them together. They all three have come to the States to find work. I'm so impressed with them jumping into things here.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Its fun to see them on your blog. Do you have their emails?
Mark and I are under the weather today.
Cath
Post a Comment