I'm not one to tell you how to spend your money, but I do want to make you aware of an opportunity that you can send some of your tax check this spring or the "rebate" we all will get, if you so desire. My friend has set up a website called
http://barefootworld.org. I know that the reason for the rebate is to jump start the economy, but I can't help but think of some others that could use this money more than me consuming it. The current project is one that Caroline has just raise some money for this organization called blood water mission(aka.
http://www.1000wells.com/). She collected money from her friends and they as a group took money they would spend on pop and coffee on their free time and donated it to give a water well for people all over the world that need clean water to live.
Again, I'm not telling anyone what to do but just giving you something to consider when you have some extra money coming your way. Recently, I've been challenged by what is consuming me. What do I consume and what consumes my time, my mind, my talents. So, I'll leave you with one question.
WITH WHAT ARE YOU CONSUMED?
1 comment:
Debt. :)
Post a Comment