Wednesday, February 20, 2008

More Snow!

We've gotten more snow and this time it has been the biggest of the year so far - 3 inches. We have had many 1 or 2 inches that come right at rush hour to delay us or with ice have called off school. Since this snow was actually deep enough and wasn't accompanied with ice we went sled ridding. Asher didn't care for the cold and only had a few rides down the hill before he asked for the car, but the older ones enjoyed riding.

4 comments:

Heidi W said...

Usually when YOU get snow, WE get snow... but then again, ours hasn't gone away yet, so we don't really need anymore.

Looks like loads of fun!

God's Beautiful Chaos said...

I love seeing all your pictures. You guys are so stinkin' cute! You are an awesome mom!

Ashley said...

we did the exact same thing! we also built a snowman, I'm blogging about it... :)

lcm0709 said...

I'm so jealous. :(