Brad is out of town and last night I was in Asher's room. I had just bathed him and put him in pjs and set him up right. He made his way out of the room while I straighted up dirty clothes. The rest of the kids were getting baths and showers and pjs on when I hear heavy foot prints a big splash and a piercing scream from Abby. I run to the bathroom to find Asher in the tub with Abby and it scared her to death. He was in PJs and all and according to Abby he didn't really stop upon entering the bath room he just dove right in. I wish I could tell you that I ran for the camera to take a picture but since it was the second PJ change I wasn't too happy at the moment and it wasn't until I changed he pjs for the third time that I had to chuckle about the whole thing. I wonder at what point in his way for the bed room to the bath did he know he was taking the plunge. I love the way he thinks!

So this is the swimmer when he is suppose to be in the bath and without his pjs and diaper!
1 comment:
Hilarious! He and Max would have a SPLASH together! :)
Laura
Post a Comment