Tomorrow will be my kids last day off for Spring Break. We've had a great week for temps in the 30s, 40s and a day at 50! We've gone to the movies, read books, hung out together, watched it snow on several occasions and our special outing came on Easter Sunday night.
You are going to think that we really drag out our gifts and occasions, but with that said, last Sunday night (Easter) we went to see the Lion King Broadway show. It was my birthday present which was given to me back in October and we went to the show two days before my half birthday. It was the best gift ever!!!! The show was amazing, the cast phenomenal and the costumes out of this world! Everyone went but Asher since we didn't think he was old enough to appreciate it and be worth the money spent. I had to laugh that we enjoyed this show about Africa and left the African at home:)
This week the kids have put on shows, baked cup cakes, helped me make and deliver food to a neighbor with a new baby and yes, we even did a little house work - but just the bare minimum. We are going to Mexico at the end of the summer to visit my sister and Brad's sister and their families. So my hope was to apply for passpo
rts for the kids by the end of the week since they have to be present and the passport place is open from 9am-3pm M-F. So, I hope it works out to get them tomorrow. The wait for passports gets longer and longer. They are now saying that it will take 10 weeks to get back if you don't expedite them. I'm still waiting to get Asher's Birth Certificate so I might have to pay for his to be expedited but I'd like to avoid paying that extra for all four of them. Tomorrow it will be back up to the low 50s and we hope that the thermometer will keep climbing after that. Long Live Spring!
2 comments:
glad to hear you guys are having fun! and lucky you it is warming up, it is still COLD here! good luck getting those passports!!
I loved Lion King. It ranked up there with Phantom of the Opera. Happy 1/2 birthday, my friend!
Post a Comment