Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Down for a day or two!


Well, Asher had some out patient surgery on Monday. He did great but was down for the count all day. He bounced back yesterday but was laying low again today and since I've been feeling sick today I really didn't mind a bit. Even though it was nice to have a slow day because of me feeling sick, it is so hard to see our liitle guy not his smiley, fun self. We pray he heals quickly. I know I need to charish all this time on my lap because it will soon come to an end and I'll be chasing him around the yard and house again.

2 comments:

God's Beautiful Chaos said...

Asher is definitely in my prayers for healing. Poor little guy. Remember when we were worried how little he was? He is such a big boy! I like the leg pictures. Sophia's are the same, but she gets around great!

cath said...

Was it that surgery? He's such an angel. Love to hear about him and pray for all your kids.