Thursday, April 05, 2007

Change is in the Air!

Ok, beside the fact that on Tuesday the temps were 80 degrees and this morning it is snowing, there is a different change in the air. But be careful cause if you are not careful you will miss it. My twin sister was the first of us to get her bangs cut (in 8th grade)and the first to get a perm(in high school). And though its not a big change I was the first to have my hair high lighted (last weekend) with a little more red to cover the starting grey.












Pathetic before shot










After color shot

Can you tell the difference?

3 comments:

God's Beautiful Chaos said...

It looks darker. I like it!

lcm0709 said...

I like it a lot! Very warm color -- looks very natural.

Laura :)
http://www.nosmallfeat.typepad.com

The Dady's said...

Lookin' good as usual, Chris! You have grey? Now I know it's been too long since we've seen eachother! Enjoyed "catching up" with your beautiful family through the blogs. Miss you guys!!