Monday, January 29, 2007
My Best Friend Moved to Mexico!
Have you ever been so excited and so sad at the same time. That is where I am. Today my best friend is moving to Monterrey, Mexico with her family to minister to orphans and the poor of the city. She is sooooooo caring, sweet, extremely creative, and flexible. She loves the Lord and seeks to walk with him daily. She has an amazing sense of humor and seeks to laugh with life! She has a wonderful Godly husband that works by her side and three wonderfuly different boys that I love having at my house and so do my kids! She is a great story teller. She is her own individual and willingly shares her opinion in a gentle manner. She sides with the down and out, has a heart for the homeless and those that aren't easily accepted. She has a huge heart and loves children - matter of fact, she is a child at heart! She loves chocolate. She's a great cook and not afraid to try just about anything. - Ok, maybe there are SOME boundaries. I know all these things about her because she is MY TWIN SISTER (yes, we are identical) and I already MISS her dearly! They will be driving for three days. I can't wait to see how God uses their family. I hope they start a blog so I can read about their adventures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment