Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Proud Man Standing!!


Wahooo! He is standing! What am I talking about.?. AHHHH, he is standing!! He learned to crawl about two weeks ago and last week I was sitting at the computer working and I know I left him on his stomach to play with some toys and in moments, I mean MOMENTS later he was standing at the activity table banging away at the buttons. Now he gets himself up and then screams cause he can't get down and he also needs close supervision cause he will let go with out warning and fall backwards. He seems to be doing so much lately, I keep thinking he will slow down. Asher can sit up, crawl, get from his stomach to sitting position to standing, he can wave and clap! We are definitely at a different baby proofing level and all hands are on deck to help at all times in our household. Whew! It is tiring but oh, so much fun!!! What will come next . . . maybe he will say "Mama!" I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

God's Beautiful Chaos said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH HE HAS CHANGED! It sounds like Sophia and Asher are moving along at the same pace (except the teeth thing - none yet!). We bought the "gated community" for her to keep her corraled. She HATES it! She stands there and screams because she can't be free. She really does have quite the attitude. Miss you! Sandra

shell said...

I totally agree-he looks like a different child! Anna has been just 'standing' FOREVER. She is 15m friday and STILL not walking. Not that I want her too, there is enough action here. :) Wish we could have seen you when we were in cincy!