Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Guest Blogger-Caroline

I just wanted to share a funny story from today...
This past weekend we went to the Happy Church in Jackson, Kentucky to help with our church's mission trip there. We had witnessed a couple baptisms. That was a really cool experience. Maybe I'll write more about that later.

Anyway today, I wanted to get my hair wet without actually taking a shower. So i put my head in the sink and got it wet. Asher walked in, gasped and yelled, "Caroline! Are you getting baapetised? (phonetically spelled.) haha! :)
OK.. Just thought of another one... I was babysitting sometime last week and was attempting to put him down for a nap. (didn't end up succeeding btw) and within minutes of me tucking him in he runs out. I try to get him to say what was wrong. Was he scared? uncomfortable? What? and he goes,"I am scared of that clock! It ALWAYS looks at me!!!) he said this in a whiny voice like he was mad at it. I turned the clock around. I later laughed about both of these stories out loud.
Sorry...just encourages me to record cute comments about my brother...
Caroline

1 comment:

cath said...

I love these Caroline, thanks for sharing.