
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Happy Birthday Hubby!
On this day a pretty long while back, my husband was born in central Indiana. God had a wonderful plan for his life and I'm soooo glad that it included me. Our family has been blessed by his wonderful fathering skills, his wonderful lovingness, his gift of architecture and the wisdom that abounds in our house because of him. He truly is my complimentary person - even though we both test the same on the Meyer-Briggs test. He is a gentle leader, very thought full in his actions and every day as well as the BIG things in life that comes along. He loves the Lord and has a wonderful practice of seeking Him and waiting on Him. I've learned so much in the 25+ years that I've known him. He is my best friend and my steadfast! Happy Birthday, Hubby... and MANY MORE!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment