Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New Kitchen Look

So last week we discovered that our refrigerator was not getting cold and every morning we were smelling the milk to see if it was still good, sooooooo we used our tax money and bought a new frig. And as we were moving out the old one to clean behind it we realized that we never painted behind it and I already had new paint that we were suppose to paint the kitchen this winter and never did. So, two day later we have a new look to our kitchen. It's called brick clay and matches the back wall of our family room. What do you think? My husband helped with the trim but I'm the one that likes to paint and this is a great room cause you don't have ANY full walls!New look!


New refrig that Abby LOVES!



Yes, the OLD color was very bright! It was a pumpkin orange

and brighten up the room but was never quite right.

2 comments:

Heidi W said...

I LOVE it! When are you coming to paint mine?

Renee said...

I LOVE it!!!!