We have gotten out an oldie but a goodie in our house. When Caroline was not yet 2 years old she received as a gift from her Aunt and Uncle a sensory table filled with beans and rice. A few years back we tried to convert it to a magnet table for Caleb and we are now bringing it back for Asher. Let the mess, I mean, FUN begin! But this time it is in the basement and not my dining room (play room).
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Sorry for the long break
So for the long lag time between posts. I've been sick and just had lots on my mind with kids schedules and some new ideas I'm throwing around. I'll fill you in on that when I get more details. - How's that for a cliff hanger!
We have gotten out an oldie but a goodie in our house. When Caroline was not yet 2 years old she received as a gift from her Aunt and Uncle a sensory table filled with beans and rice. A few years back we tried to convert it to a magnet table for Caleb and we are now bringing it back for Asher. Let the mess, I mean, FUN begin! But this time it is in the basement and not my dining room (play room).



We have gotten out an oldie but a goodie in our house. When Caroline was not yet 2 years old she received as a gift from her Aunt and Uncle a sensory table filled with beans and rice. A few years back we tried to convert it to a magnet table for Caleb and we are now bringing it back for Asher. Let the mess, I mean, FUN begin! But this time it is in the basement and not my dining room (play room).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love that. the gift that keeps on giving.
you are seriously the greatest mom!! looks like a blast! seems like everyone is sick these days. so thankful for american medicine!
I need one of those!!!
I need one of those!!!
Post a Comment