Tuesday, February 03, 2009
I heard a funny thing on my way to the kitchen
We've been trying to cut down the TV watching. It's something that gets out of hand in the winter time and I find that I let it go because I can be more productive - no excuse. Anyway, we were doing well yesterday and then Asher really wanted to watch Prince of Eygpt. It turned out to be very fun cause we were reading scripture to see where the movie branched off of the Bible. So as I left the room to start dinner I heard from Asher, "Ok, Caleb, you be Moses and I'll be Ramases." It sounded so funny and I thought I'd rather them act out the Bible anyday (even though the movie does distort it some). Then at the end of the movie when Moses parts the Red Sea, I saw my son galantly walk up in front of the TV as his hands are above his head and on cue he drops them like Moses stabbing the rod into the sea for the waters to part. I just may have to watch it again today to see if I can get pictures or a video. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so very cute. Did you get a snow day.
that it too cute!
Post a Comment