Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Brothers!

I wondered and I have to admit I even worried on how Caleb would do with a younger brother. Man, I laugh now that I even thought twice about it. These two are close!!!! I understand on a far deeper level what the term "brother" actually means. It means you ALWAYS stand up for each other. You connect at every level even if it is 7 years beneath you. You help each other and care for each other. You hurt for each other and laugh with the deep belly laughs with each other. You go to sleep with each other to help with the fear and yes, you even have to give in and do it their way sometimes - compromise. You are each others very best cheerleader and you explore things together! It also means you have a shoulder to lean on. I love the term "BROTHERS" and what it means in our house! It's beautiful!








2 comments:

cath said...

What great brothers.

Lori's Light Extemporanea said...

Awwww....

I have to tell you that David finally let me cut his hair. One of the determining factors was that "Asher's hair is short". Thank you for that!