As much as a love a long weekend, I sometimes have a hard time enjoying them. They should be relaxing and fun, but it's hard to find the balance with those two. Here is what I mean. . . We had a sick
child for the first two days of the weekend, the rest of the family went to a football game on Friday night and my awesome husband made it home from being out of town for four days on business just in time to take them. Saturday, we went on some errors, patched some dry wall holes, watched the
OSU game, went to a local water park and watched a movie as a family in the evening. Sunday we went to church and brought two side dishes to participate in the church picnic afterwards. Also this is about when the allergies hit for two of our family members. We then came home and all went separate ways for the afternoon. We then went out to eat and and took a bike ride. Monday came and some went bike riding while Dad took Caroline and a friend
canoeing. We swam all afternoon at Grandmas and had dinner with her before coming home to get ready for bed and to start the school/work week. It was a fun weekend, but I am tired and realize the more I get old that fun and relaxing don't always go hand in hand.




1 comment:
Love the bike and the hair!! Looks like fuN!!
KT
Post a Comment