Saturday, June 28, 2008

Going to the Zoo, Zoo, Zoo. . .

The weather called for rain but we missed it all at the zoo. Asher has been asking A LOT lately to go to the zoo and see the tigers. When we pulled into the parking lot he said,

"No, I don't want to go to the zoo. I'm scared of tigers!"


Go figure. We saw the tigers, polar bears, giraffes (my favorite), and many other wonderful animals. We had a great time and Asher loved his first time at the zoo so we bought a pass and we'll be back.



Sorry that I've been such a lame blogger lately. I've got lots of catching up to do. So stay tuned for a belayed Father's Day, a driving range outing, kayaking and many more.

3 comments:

shell said...

I don't know if you have seen the movie with the waterhorse, but your second to last picture totally looks like one!
we are talking about getting a zoo pass here! i think they might have about 10 animals there........
:)

cath said...

love the zoo,love you too

Ashley said...

hey we we too went to the zoo that week (on monday I believe) We missed the rain as well and had a great day! I loved seeing the giraffes(sp?)