Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day Dad, from Mexico

Dad,
Right now I'm typing on Aunt Cathy's laptop. I am bummed I am missing Father's day. Uncle Greg claims that Favorite Uncles day is the same day as fathers day. :) This morning I could picture you eating donuts. You would be having two big Long Johns. This afternoon you would probably be doing one or more of the following:
  • taking a bike ride to Grandmas and swimming in her pool
  • going to the Kings Island water park
  • taking a bike ride around the lake
  • going kayaking on the Landen Lake
  • Graeter's ice cream
  • proposing another "what-if we did this to our foyer" plan
  • mowing the lawn with asher strapped to his back (was that Asher's suggestion or yours?)
  • watering the flower boxes with the hose and "accidentally" losing control of it and squirting us
  • many other activities that are not coming to mind right now
I love all of these so much Dad! I love how you enjoy spending so much time with me. i love that I enjoy the same things you do. I love you so much!!! I'll see you on the 20th and we'll celebrate then.
love,
Caroine

No comments: