Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Reckless Faith

This is an presentation given by my sister (in-law). She shares her passion - her faith and the heart of an orphan. I've heard this sooooo many times but I love it and continue to hear it over and over again cause it is something I should never forget. It's very moving and motivating. She has a book coming out this August called "Reckless Faith", and don't worry, I'll let you know when it becomes available at Family Christian! If you enjoy this she shares another story at Godtube.com. I just love her heart and learn so much from her!
Love the words to the song that is used to, one of my absolute favorites.
Live with the wonder of a child,
Pray with your arms thrown open wide,
Love with a love that has no end.
Until I see you again.

RECKLESS FAITH!

2 comments:

Thankfulmom said...

We loved this so much. Thank you for sharing it. We can't wait to read the book.

Lisa

KT said...

I will be getting this book, what an incredible woman!
KT