Monday, April 14, 2008

Are you Down?

Many days in the Winter, I found myself down. I could just be having a bad day! It could be because the lack of sun or maybe even being shut in my home for too many days. Even with spring being here, we still have bad weather and I still have days that don't go my way. I even think that some of those day Satan is try to put a weight on my head and make my joy disappear. But I've had a song come to mind on those days that God gives me to remind me that in my weakness HE is strong and the Joy of the Lord is my strength. This is a silly video but I like it and on my down days I seem to need the reminder of the words for sure. I love the line in this song "to live your life you've got to lose it. All losers get a crown." Even in my bad days with the right attitude I can see myself wearing a crown someday if I'm willing to give it up in this life. It's a total eternal perspective - definitely worth having Joy for in this hard, hard world we live in. Hope you are LIFTED UP today!

2 comments:

Lori's Light Extemporanea said...

I can never see you as anything but joyous. :D

cath said...

I pray that the Lord will lift you up on raining or cold days. I think we can all relate to days like these. They have us seeking Him. I love you Chris. Call me when we need to get up. I'll pray with you