Sorry it has been so long since I've posted. We've been a little busy with our first days of school. A week ago Caroline and Caleb had their first day of school. I didn't get any pictures of Caroline probably because she and Brad left for school before 7am. She has adjusted well to a big adjustment in schedule, many teachers, new school and new friends!

Caleb feels very comfortable in his school and couldn't wait to go! On his first day it was pouring down rain when the bus came so we don't have his usual porch photos.
Abby started a few days after everyone. This was a hard time to wait and she was soooo excited to get started as well. But finally her day came and she was out the door with smiles and a skip in her step. I'm so blessed that my children are enjoying their school and their teachers! I just love my time with my kids that it was so hard to let them go. And Asher and I are holding down the fort for now.


1 comment:
We prayed for you all. Glad the first days went well. Thanks for showing the pictures.
Post a Comment