We visited children's homes and played with many kids, we visited a government housing development my sister works in and loved visiting with the great people there and meeting an adorable 4 day old girl. I'm so impressed with my sister's spanish and her willingness to just stick her neck out and try new things and get lost or say something that is just not right and she has learned and grown soooo much. God is really working in their ministry at Back 2 Back Monterrey.
We had a great time seeing some sites in Monterrey and ministering hand in hand with our family. There was a dedication of a house on their property. Later this year 8 high school and college boys will move in and go to school and God is working in their lives. Their pasts are hard and God has taken that a made it good just like Joseph of the OT. The house was dedicated in the memory of my father-in-law and was appropriately named the "Joseph House". We had a great time and didn't want to come home.









2 comments:
WELCOME HOME!! I am so glad to hear that you had such a great memorable time. From the pics it looks like things have changed so much since I have been there. I pray you are able to relax these next few days. :)
i hared that you mite have caroline,caleb,and braed,go to Mexico
love,
ABBY EWING
Post a Comment