Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Fun with Friends!

We had a great long weekend. Brad is was out of town and we stayed busy with lots of planned fun. Saturday we went to a new park for us and played and visited with friends that just returned last month with their new son from Ethiopia. He and Asher are only a few days apart in age. We enjoyed our time together and our kids seemed to enjoy playing together. Later on that evening we went to a steel drum band concert. It was wonderful music. My secret desire is to learn to play the steel drum and to have one one day. I love that tropical sound. We had a great time dancing and swaying to the beat and of course, I forgot the camera.


Monday we got to see Ashley and her kids again as we hosted a lunch gathering at our house and Shelley and her kids that we traveled to Ethiopia with last summer. We had a great time with 12 kids and four adults. Brad came home from West Virginia just in time. Although I have only one photo of Ashley and the rest of our kids. I wasn't thinking I should have had Brad take a picture of the girls. We had a good time playing out side and with Slime. These women are so fun and their kids are fantastic. I wish we could have hung out all day! Maybe next time Shelley and Ashley!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

We had such a blast with you(and Shelly!) this weekend! You have such a wonderful family. Joelah really had a great time with Abby. Oh, and I would love to get together for longer next time. :) Thanks for having us over.

shell said...

yeah we are famous! had a GREAT time with you guys! i just wish we lived closer!