.jpg)
I (Caroline) have been wanting to do this for a long time but have never gotton permission/access to the computer. It is pretty rare that this happens together at one time. Mom, I know you think I am going to do a soccer post about my tournament this weekend but I've changed the subject a little...
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
just a few words that come to mind when I think of mom:
unselfish
caring
loving
kind
sporty
adventurous
tolerant (you have to, to be our mama!)
Just one quick story...
OK so we went to Lexington Kentucky for a tournament this weekend (yes mothers day weekend!) and we stayed in a hotel for one night. Well, we remembered everything except the sleeping bag for Caleb. This is a miracle in itself but the sleeping bag was much needed so we told Caleb he could sleep on the chair. For future information if a piece of funiture looks comfy, don't trust it. Caleb was restless through the night. Halfway through, mom layed on the floor and let Caleb have her spot. I was not awake for this by the way... :)
Anyway though, that's just a small glimpse of mom's additude: it's not about me.
Mama, thanks. I want to be a Godly woman like you when I grow up!!! Happy Mother's Day!
4 comments:
caroline, you are the sweetest thing. i think your mom is pretty awesome too!
Caroline, You are so sweet. There is no better gift then to tell everyone how much your mom means to you. I kinda like her too and agree wholeheartedly.
Aunt Cathy
Caroline, you are a godly woman like your mom to even write something like that! YOu brought tears to my eyes and reminded me of how awesome my mom is, too.
I am crying at the absolutely amazing gift of a daughter who loves her mother so much and recognizes the selflessness and Godliness in her ways. What a testament! Chris, I know you are proud and thankful.
God bless!
Laura :)
www.nosmallfeat.typepad.com
PS: yes, I FINALLY have downtime and am catching up on friend's blogs! LOL
Post a Comment