Sunday, March 04, 2007

Last Year at This Time!



Last year at this time . . . is a favorite Ewing saying and maybe every family does this! So, these pictures were from this past weekend last year. My five brothers and sisters and I ascended onto the Colorado Slopes at Copper Mountain. We had the best time. This picture of my brother, Gary is at the top of the Mountains at our resort. He and my brother Rick went everywhere and took tons of pictures so we could see what it looked like up there since Cathy and I only saw the closest run past the bunny hill. We had a great weekend and I can't remembering laughing so hard. All 6 of us live in 4 different states and one of us is even out of the country. I miss you all Connie, Sharon, Rick, Gary and Cathy! Let's do it again!

1 comment:

shell said...

looks like a blast! i hope in 30 years my kids are all meet somewhere together to hang out!!