It was only a few seconds. . . We have many safe things for Asher to play with in the kitchen. We have Leap Frog magnetic activity on our refrigerator. We have one unlocked cabinet with
Tupperware that he can empty, bang on and carry around the house. He also spends lots of time standing and walking under the kitchen table. But this time it was only a few seconds and I looked in all the normal spots, no Asher. I checked the bathroom cause he loves to play in the toilet and he was not in the garbage can either. Then I spotted him in the corner of the cabinets. I don't know how it got the cabinet open but he did and found the rolled oats and dumped them onto the floor. But the best part was the response he gave me when he looked up and saw me coming. He
panicked and went into full mess mode. He tried with all his fury to swish the oats all over the floor. By the time I got to him, I was in a full belly laugh and I called to Caroline to bring the camera. The photos are doing the hole thing justice, but they help to give you an idea. Asher loves to play and plays hard! There are times I need to heed the same advice. Live life hard and have lots of fun!
3 comments:
That is awesome. We haven't had any big disasters yet, but we block Sophia out of the kitchen. Kids are great! I miss you!
HA! i love it! so good to grab the camera, always helps me from getting frusterated and i know i will laugh later!
he is getting SO big!
miss ya
Your son and my daughter Evalyn share alot of the same interests. (or maybe its just the interests of one year olds) Her favorite things are the kitchen tupperware, toilet, garbage and just the other day she dumped oatmeal all over my floor!! :) However instead of running for the camera I ran to get the vacuum.
Post a Comment