
Abby and Asher feeding the birds!



Asher's favorite animal is the Cheetah!
The new baby giraffe (my favorite) has a broken leg. Her name is Zuri!I'm passing my time waiting by making sure I'm living the present and logging in fun memories with them now. Time is flying even though the wait seems to be creaping along.
Sorry for the lack of posting. I actually have been keeping busy so far this summer. Hope to capture more of it on film so I can blog about it.
So we are STILL waiting and I think our number is now in the 50s. We will get an official update in a few weeks. So to pass the time we are enjoying our summer days. Abby, Asher and I spent a great day at the zoo!
So we are STILL waiting and I think our number is now in the 50s. We will get an official update in a few weeks. So to pass the time we are enjoying our summer days. Abby, Asher and I spent a great day at the zoo!


1 comment:
We were there today!!! Still had fun in the midst of the drizzles. Thanks for sharing your fun! Praying for you!
Post a Comment