Today for the first time I learned what FDL stands for. A favorable decision letter is sent from Homeland Security when your case has been approved for you to bring a orphan (or orphans) onto the United States. This letter has changed names over the years and even though we'd done this before the process doesn't every stay the same over time.
We are excited to get this letter because now we are able to be matched with our daughter. So we are making progress but we also know that this could take some time to receive a referral. But today we will celebrate and thank God for taking us through this process!
4 comments:
YEAH! That seemed fast. Now, come on referral!!!! Still praying we can meet your sweetie when we go back to bring our sweetie home!
Yay! One step closer!
That does seem fast (and I had no idea what FDL was either!) :)
This is actually our real blog :) I am new at all of it and was trying to change my e-mail and realized I now have 2 under the same name :? We are with America World Adoption. I am excited for your family!
http://onemoreclapper.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment