Wednesday, January 07, 2009

New Room for the New Year






The old look in our FR Another old look









Some of the new looks New Galley FR
For years we've been trying to arrange our family room into a comfortable room. It's very long and rectangular and narrow. This makes arranging furniture rather interesting. We have our computer dest in there, it's a play room on this floor so Asher's toys are in there and we gather there to play games, watch TV and enjoy the fire place in the winter. So, I think we finally got the room to work - atleast for now! If you have ANY suggestions or ideas, I'm ALWAYS open to help cause I'm not a good decorater.

1 comment:

shell said...

It looks great Chris! I love that rug-color color color! I would pain every room in my house a different color if keith would let me!