Wednesday, December 03, 2008

All Aboard the Polar Express

Over the weekend, we went to celebrate Asher's birthday by taking a train ride with Santa. It is called the Polar Express Ride. We had a great time and Asher asked Santa for a REALLY LOUD drum set. (Like they come any other way) We had hot chocolate and cookies and of course Candy Canes. Asher also got interviewed by a local news station and made his first TV appearance last night. I recorded it and it is the last thing on this post. If you can't tell Asher say, "I'm here to see Santa." Oh, yeah and when we went to meet the engineer that drove the train I found out that it was my band director in high school. What a fun surprise so we got to go up and check out all the controls and blow the whistle. It was a great way to celebrate Asher's birthday and he loved everything about it.

Caroline and I with Mr. Metzger

The ride is very mesmerizing.











"I'd like a REALLY LOUD drum set"



He putched "Asher believe" in the ticket.
At least that is what he said.


Brad and his Mom



Getting ready to ride!


1 comment:

KT said...

How cool! Asher made the news!!
Ok, and Brads mom looks so young!!
KT