I really waffle every halloween. I love to see my kids dress up and have fun collecting candy. I love picking pumpkins and the family time of carving them and eating roasted seeds. But, I really struggle when we go around our neighborhoods and seeing caskets in yards and reminders of death, evil and distruction. It's a great time to reach out to neighbors cause EVERYONE is out and especially this year. We have wonderful weather of 65 degrees and we went out two nights this week. Besides halloween night we also went to the local outdoor mall two nights before for a dry run on our costumes. The kids had parties at school and the day was full of fun.

Finding the creepy crawlies in spagetti

Mall trick or treating

We have a "road trip", a quarter back,
batman and a cheer leader

Our Genie or is it I dream of Jeanie

Caroline is a girl being blown in a wind storm
or maybe an Midwestern in the September Hurricane

The "Quarter" back - He has a quarter taped to his back

Batman flying
2 comments:
could your kids be anymore fun!!??! i love them!
I just can't pick which one is my favorite; they all sure did make me smile.
What orginal costumes!
Post a Comment