Sunday, October 26, 2008
He's Got the Whole World in His Hands
Tonight as I got Asher out of the bath tub, I was telling Asher how God made him. We were going over his body parts and how God made his hands, and his strong legs and his soft hair and beautiful skin and his sweet smile. Asher stopped me and said, "When I was a baby God held me in his hands." And I thought a moment and said, "Yes, Asher God held you in His hands when you were a baby." And I thought oh, if he only knew how much truth that statement holds and then I thought some more. I realize that this statement is true each and every day for all of us if we allow it. God holds all of us in His hands each and every day. Out of the mouth of babes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh sweet and profound. My nephew is REALLY smart.
Post a Comment