Sad day for Asher and I when we realized that the school year has started for everyone else now and we are home alone. Abby started today and she was excited to put her new back pack to use. Asher had a hard time seeing everyone get on the bus and then when he realized Dad was headed back to work he really let out all his emotion and we had to go take a bike ride and get his mind off of the fun everyone else was having and that it was just the two of us for the WHOLE day. I'm looking forward to some one on one but man, I do miss Caroline, Caleb and Abby dearly. Praying for a great day at school kids!!!
Excited 1st grader
New bag
Notice the bus
Bye Guys
They are really going :(
3 comments:
You always have the best pictures. Love the one of Asher waving. I am praying for you today. Abby, you look beautiful.
Asher, I think some ice cream and African music dancing can help with the first day school blues....Ben
I don't know if Asher was missing out on too much. At least in the jr. High. -Caroline
You are a beautiful younge lady Abby!!!
Post a Comment