Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Holiday Weekend

We made the most of our holiday weekend. We hit our local amusement park, a parade, some cook outs, yard work, ice cream and fun with Grand parents. Here are some highlights in photos.Asher learns that parades means CANDY!

Fun with Grandma!




Abby on Field Day with Asher.

Chilly ice cream stop!


Waiting for the parade!


Waving and honoring the honored guests of the parade - the vets!

3 comments:

KT said...

Hey Asher, can I have some??!!
:-)

cath said...

Love the photos. Miss the opportunities with family. Can't wait to see you June or August depending on which Ewing you are.

Heidi W said...

I love these pictures! And of course the best part of a parade is the candy! :)

Trying to plan a trip your way this summer sometime (me and Megan). Depends on what happens with my dad, but maybe July or August. She wants to see her cousin, and I want to see y'all!