Happy 13
th Caroline! Can't believe that it has been 13 years since we were singing on our way to the hospital the day you were born. You surprised us by being a beautiful red head. God has given us so many blessings and you are a VERY SPECIAL ONE that He has brought our way. We are so proud of you and admire you in many ways. God has given you many talents and smarts but the thing that we love and value the most is your sweet and devoted heart for the Lord and for the least of these! Praising God for you! You are
Something Beautiful!!!
3 comments:
Happy 13th Birthday Caroline!! I hope you had an awesome day!
I love these. Hope you had a great day. We love you Caroline.
What a neat slide show. I LOVE the Air Craft Carrier costume!!! :-)
Happy 13th birthday Caroline!
KT
Post a Comment