Saturday, December 01, 2007

Happy Birthday Asher Mamush!

Mamush means "little boy" in Amharic (the Ethiopian language). And our sweet baby turns two today (Dec. 2) and is starting to become our Mamush not our baby anymore. I gave him a long kiss and hug last night knowing that I will no longer have my one year old!

Asher has changed so much in a year. He has not only learned to walk, run, jump with both feet, but also taken leaps and bounds with his vocabulary and now talks in wonderfully fun sentences! I love that he sings and makes a beat with his hand all the time. He loves the water and can't get enough of it - just read the previous post. But the thing that I love most that Asher has started this year is praying to Jesus and singing about Jesus! It is so precious and I know for a fact that it will carry him far. Here is our traditional birthday video with Asher highlights from the past year!

Make an on-line slide show

at www.OneTrueMedia.com


3 comments:

Renee said...

Happy Birthday Asher!!!!

Love,
Renee

cath said...

Happy Birthday Asher. We've been thinking of you. We are praying for you today. Have fun.
Uncle Greg, Aunt Cathy, Ben, Luke and Mark

lcm0709 said...

Happy birthday BIG BOY! I hope you and Max have a playdate sometime soon... :)

Blessings,

Brian, Laura and Max
www.nosmallfeat.typepad.com