
We are 12 inches of rain short in our area and you can tell because the leaves are starting to turn brown and fall. Last week we spent most of our time outside raking leaves. It was lots of fun but after a few jumps on the leaves they would crack and crumble and just be a small pile of leaf pieces. Not sure how much color we will get in our trees this year with the leaves already beginning to drop but we will have fun with them non-the-less. I have some great help cleaning our yard this year that is for sure!


2 comments:
jumping in leaves is fun, I am glad yours turned and then fell. Ours seemed to just fall one day. No pretty fall colors in our neighborhood. :(
I miss falling leaves and fall weather. We call it football weather.
Post a Comment